Unitarian Universalism is a liberal religion which welcomes people of all beliefs and backgrounds. There are no creeds.
AIMS & PURPOSES:
1. To provide fellowship for persons desiring freedom of thought.
2. To strengthen one another in searching for truth and striving for a growing philosophy.
3. To promote individual freedoms, including, but not restricted to, freedom of thought, expression, the pursuit of happiness and social ministry.
4. To further the democratic process in human relations and to serve the universal human family.
5. To strive for a world fellowship of peace.